- The middle of the path is the way to wisdom.
- When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.
- Everyone has been made for some particular work and desire for that work has been put in every heart.
- Thankfulness brings you to the place where the Beloved lives.
- The things that weigh the most heavy in balance of good (deeds) is a good attitude.
- God says: Try to spend your wealth in my way, and I'll open oceans of treasures for you.
- For those who realise everything is from God, everything is the same.
- The right road is attainable for hearts life is the food of the soul.
- There is a candle to your heart ready to kindle.There is a void to your soul ready to be filled.
You feel it don 't you.
- If things happen according to your wish, you are lucky, but if they are not, you are very lucky.
because, they are happening according to God's wish.
- The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you, don't go back to sleep.
- In the Prophet's words, knock at a door and it will finally be opened to you. Wait on the street of a friend and you will finally see his face.
Dig all day in the earth and eventually you will reach pure water.
- Works are the one thing needful; the doctrine of faith without work is a delusion.
- In silence there is eloquence, stop weaving and see how the pattern improves.
- The morning wind spread its fresh smell we must get up and take that in that wind that lets us live
breathe before it's gone.
- The delay in granting his prayer is intended to benefit him; not harm him.
- Let silence take you to the core of life.
- Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that
you have built against it.
- Be patient, God knows what is best.
- This world is full of remedies. But you have no remedy until God opens a window for you. You may not be aware of that remedy just now.
In the hour of need it will be made clear to you.The Prophet said God made a remedy for every pain.
- Listen, stand up in prayer during the night, for you are a candle, and at night a candle stands and burns.
- What the material world values does not shine the same in the truth of the soul.
- The more aware is one, the more spiritual is one.
- I regard not the outside and the words, I regard the inside and the state of the heart.
- God devised a thousand plans and arts to make thy mother, lavish affection upon thee.
- Knowledge is the mark of soul. He who knows most has the strongest soul.
- If you do a kindness to a generous man, it is fitting, each kindness he will
return seven hundred folds.
- The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you; don't go back to sleep.You must ask for what you really want;
don't go back to sleep.
- Let yourself be silently drawn by the stronger pull of what you really love.
- Everything you possess of skills and wealth and handicraft, wasn't it first merely a thought and a quest?